Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Chicken Drumstick Is Not For Drums

So i spent like half a day looking for "idea-mart" and lost my way again, if there's any consolation this song kept playing on and on in my head. You know how annoying it is to have something stuck in your head you wanna power-drill it out, spit and step on it till your kneecap blows up? It would be the best thing to do but truth be told i'm a sucker for OAG and of course the super cool Butterfingers. Both were my favourite local bands i listened to growing up. So, i figured i shall not power-drill my head (??) and i'm genuinely interested to see how you cope with the catchy tunes after a few re-runs on the video. Seriously, shut down your computer after listening to it once. You would also probably wanna take a shower after that cuz......




looking at that fat ass in the video made me feel dirty



But then again, i heard a series of soft beats drumming out from a corner of my head, quickly i tuned in and that's it! i pulled up boxers, put my jeans back on and crank it out loud. Ahhh...grunge bliss..





And thank God it's Friday





I'm not gonna take this off just yet... A bit stale for my age? Nah.





Now don't get me started on Nirvana!

~Fin~


2 comments:

domsfortuna said...

You like Nirvana?
Hell to the yes.
That's awesome, ditto.
What other kind of bands
do you like?

zachary said...

So many! Lemme see, uhh..Sonic Youth, The Pixies, Mudhoney, Led Zep, Rush, Greenday (the old one),Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Neil Young, Patti Smith, Bob Dylan, Beatles...so.so.so many!

Your cuppa?